Upcoming Event List
- June 17, 2013MS6421 C & T Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- June 17, 2013Network+ (N10-005)
- June 24, 2013CEH Certified Ethical Hacker
- June 24, 2013CCNA
- July 1, 201350357 Implementing Forefront Threat Managment Gateway 2010
- July 1, 2013SharePoint Power Users (50470)
- July 8, 2013CWNA (PW0-105)
- July 8, 2013MS 6433 Planning & Implementing Windows Server 2008
Since being founded in 2005 as a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business, Freewater Technologies (“Freewater”) has been delivering high-quality Information Technology (“IT”) and business services to a variety of business sectors. Freewater has grown by implementing a simple strategy: communicate with our clients while providing them more value for each dollar spent.
When working with Freewater you’ll notice our pride in developing and deploying solutions that meet your needs and expectations – we enjoy going out of our way to ensure you are completely satisfied.
Our experts have industry-experience implementing a variety of IT and business solutions, including:
- IT server and network penetration testing;
- IT security and forensics analysis;
- Wired and wireless IT network engineering and deployment;
- Technical and non-technical training; and
- Project management.