Mobile Training Program
Freewater has the capability to deliver training at your location or in your local area upon request. The mobile training program is conducted on a per contract basis. The delivery may be done in two manners:
The client provides the facility for classroom and test room
- High speed Internet access is required for student machines on exam prep day as well as for the test center.
Freewater provides the facility for classroom and test room
- Vendor provides a conference room with necessary accommodations to deliver the class per course requirements. High-speed Internet will be provided.
- Quotes will include additional pricing for the facility to be supplied.
A certified instructor will come to your location to deliver the 5- or 10-day course. When applicable, a certified test administrator will come to proctor the certification exams. An additional room, separate from the classroom, must be supplied for testing.
Equipment will be delivered the week prior to class start date and must accounted for by a site POC designated by the client. The equipment will be picked up by the shipper the following week.
All courses are instructor-led classroom style. Each course will include the following:
- Authorized or Official Courseware
- Labs (when applicable to course)
- Exam prep (when applicable to course)
- Computer for each student during classroom hours
- Notebook, pens and highlighters
- Certificate of Completion
- Applicable Continuing Education program information
For more information on details for your personalized on-site training please contact us at 757-499-6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Mobile classes cannot be confirmed with less than 8 weeks’ notice. For international classes, 90 days is required.