Course Terms and Policies
Public Organizations – Payment in full is required in full via credit card or reserved with Purchase Order
DoD and DoHS– Payment via GPC or completed SF-182 (please coordinate with your division training department for registrations)
Local, State and Federal government agencies – Payment in full via credit card or reserved with PO
Sole Source, Prime contract and sub-contracts may be negotiated for:
- Per Class Instance, Chesapeake and mobile
- Annual Prime and Subcontract
- Multi-Year Prime and Subcontract
Please contact email@example.com for cancellation policies as they vary per registration and contract.
Cancellation and Audit Policy
Cancellation for which a registration has been confirmed must be provided in writing to Freewater Technologies by the student’s supervisor or registration/purchasing agent. Please contact the Course Manager at 757-499-6150 for further assistance.
- 100% credit for future training is applied to account and held for one year with a 10-day notice
- 50% credit for future training is applied to account and held for one year with a 5-day notice
- No credit will be given if less than 5 business days is given. This includes ‘no shows’ on day 1
- Employers and training coordinators: Please call to inquire about a no cost substitution in the event one of your personnel is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstance
- Refunds will only be provided when the course is cancelled by Freewater
Private, Mobile or custom developed courses
- All costs will be forfeited and invoiced accordingly if a private course in Chesapeake is not cancelled 30 days prior to class start date
- All custom developed courses must be pre-paid. 45 days’ cancellation notice must be given to be considered for refund.
- Once the course is added to the calendar and a cancellation occurs, Freewater reserves the right to collect a fee in the amount of 25% of the original quote for which materials and labor have been allocated to develop the course.
- Mobile training cancellations or rescheduling must be received no less than 30 days prior to the start date. Failure to do so will result in the full forfeiture of the course costs. Freewater reserves the right to charge for logistics costs and travel.
- If Freewater cancels or reschedules a course, a 100% refund will be processed to the original method of payment or a credited will be applied to the client’s account. The credit is valid for one year
Audit Policy for Certification Based Courses
When availability permits, a student who was not previously certified, may audit a course at no additional cost for up to 1 year and with the same version course (i.e. Security+ 501 attendees cannot attend Security+ 601). Each student must bring their original course materials. Students are required to attend 100% of the course unless prior approval has been granted by Freewater management.